Welcome to the Aviva eRiskHub®
This resource is exclusively available to Aviva Enterprise customers who have added Cyber Suite coverage to their policy. To access the Aviva eRiskHub®, you must be a registered user.
- If you are already registered, enter your Username and Password in the upper right corner of this screen.
- If this is your first time here, please complete the fields below to register.
Note: You must have a valid Access Code to complete your registration.
- Your access code is printed on your Policy Declaration or Renewal documents.
- If you do not have an Access Code, please contact your Insurance Broker.
- If you have an Access Code, but are experiencing difficulties registering or logging in, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
New User Registration
Cyber Risk News
Privacy breach possibly affects 100s of Yukon gov't workers: Department spokesperson
'Data breach' reportedly exposes 345K sensitive SolGen documents
Personal data of 50,000 N.S. health-care workers may have been leaked through pension plan
Microsoft Attack Blamed on China Morphs Into Global Crisis
Slater Vecchio LLP files Class Action against SFU due to recent Data Breach
Canadian commercial real estate services firm acknowledges cyberattack
The global cyber insurance market is expected to reach a value of $70,671.9 million by 2030, from $5,573.2 million in 2019