Welcome to the Aviva eRiskHub®
This resource is exclusively available to Aviva Enterprise customers who have added Cyber Suite coverage to their policy. To access the Aviva eRiskHub®, you must be a registered user.
- If you are already registered, enter your Username and Password in the upper right corner of this screen.
- If this is your first time here, please complete the fields below to register.
Note: You must have a valid Access Code to complete your registration.
- Your access code is printed on your Policy Declaration or Renewal documents.
- If you do not have an Access Code, please contact your Insurance Broker.
- If you have an Access Code, but are experiencing difficulties registering or logging in, please contact email@example.com
New User Registration
Cyber Risk News
Canadian commercial real estate services firm acknowledges cyberattack
The global cyber insurance market is expected to reach a value of $70,671.9 million by 2030, from $5,573.2 million in 2019
Home Depot Canada exposes private customer data following systems error
Montreal Metro Hacker Demands $2.8m Ransom
Altaba Must Reserve $800M For Canadian Data Breach Claims
Treasury Dept: Ransomware Payment Facilitation Could Be Sanction Risk
Protecting IT Forensic Reports in the Wake of a Data Breach