Welcome to the BSIG eRiskHub®
You must be a registered user to access the eRiskHub.
- If you are already registered, enter your Username and Password in the Member Login box in the upper right corner of this screen.
- If this is your first time here, please complete the New User Registration form below.
Note: You must have a valid Access Code in order to complete your registration. You should have received an Access Code with your policy. If you do not have an Access Code, please contact:
- Phone: 1 (855) 802-5273
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 1 (866) 814-7532
New User Registration
As the leading cause of cybercrime, ransomware causes numerous losses for companies—including the looming threat of federal regulatory action for paying ransoms. In our conversation, Philip Yannella, practice leader of Ballard Spahr’s Privacy and Data Security Group, and Greg Szewczyk, partner elect in Ballard’s PDS group, explained these liabilities and how to avoid them.10/21/20 | Junto Plus
Cyber Risk News
Cyber Risk News, from NetDiligence, is a semi-monthly newsletter of significant cyber news events.
- Cyber Security Insurance Market Significant Market Size | Comprehensive Analysis, Industry Revenue, Forecast till 2020 – 2024
- Sensitive VPN Credentials of 900 Enterprises Leaked on Hacking Forum
- Interpol Warns of ‘Alarming’ Rate of Cyberattacks During Pandemic
- NetWalker Ransomware Gang Has Made $25 Million Since March 2020
- Lessons From 6 Months Of Calif. Privacy Law Litigation