Welcome to CYBER Carry*Thru
You must be a registered user to access CYBER Carry*Thru.
- If you are already registered, enter your Username and Password in the Member Login box in the upper right corner of this screen.
- If this is your first time here, please complete the New User Registration form below.
Note: You must have a valid Access Code in order to complete your registration. You should have received an Access Code with your policy. If you do not have an Access Code, please contact email@example.com. If you have an Access Code, but are experiencing difficulties registering or logging in, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
New User Registration
A Q&A with Matt Ahrens, The Crypsis Group
Last week, the devastating WannaCry attack— considered unprecedented in its scale and speed—hit more than 230,000 computers in 150 countries, including the National Health Service, FedEx, Deutsche Ban and LATAM Airlines, among others. I asked Matt Ahrens of The Crypsis Group about the attack, what made it so dangerous and what it means for organizations trying to improve their cyber security posture.
Cyber Risk News
- Industroyer Cyber-Attack Revealed as Cause of Ukraine Power Outage
- Outdated Operating Systems, Browsers Correlate with Real Data Breaches
- Data breaches in Canada: Reporting obligations, class actions and breach management
- Data breaches will cost businesses more than $8 trillion over next 5 years
- Mega Data Breaches Could Drive the Blockchain Revolution