Understanding The New York Department of Financial Services Cyber Insurance Framework05/27/2021
The New York Department of Financial Services’ recently issued Cyber Insurance Framework provides best practices for managing cyber insurance risk. We spoke with two experts, David Lineman, CEO of Information Shield, and Joshua Mooney, partner at Kennedys Law, about its implications for the insurance industry.
To read more, please log in
Recent Junto Plus Articles
- Understanding The New York Department of Financial Services Cyber Insurance Framework
- Understanding Aggregated Cyber Risk
- Cyber Modeling And The Importance Of Collecting The Right Data
- Kids on the Web: Are You Protecting Your Children’s Privacy?
- Physical Cybersecurity Breaches—The Latest Threat
- Cyber Legal Experts Weigh In: Predictions for 2021
- Why the C-Suite Needs Better Cybersecurity at Home
- Personal Cyber: Managing Cyber Risk at Home
- Remote Corporate Surveillance: Is Your Boss(ware) Watching?
- Your Questions Answered about Ransomware Payments
- NetDiligence Interviews Guidewire’s Tom Harvey About Upcoming Webinar
- Buffering Cyber Risk with Parametric Insurance
- What You Really Need to Know About the SolarWinds Attack
- A Quick Look at Facial Recognition
- The Regulatory Risks of Ransomware
- What Is Business Email Compromise?
- Responding to Ransomware: A Q&A with David Shear of Vigilante
- California Consumer Privacy Act - The Consumer Perspective
- Making the Best of Social Media
- COVID-19 Preparedness: Updating Incident Response Plans for Pandemic Scenarios