Welcome to the MedPro eRiskHub®
When a breach event occurs, time is of the essence. Having a breach response plan in place with access to the third-party resources you need can help you efficiently and cost effectively respond to and recover from a breach.
As a MedPro policyholder, you receive complimentary access to the eRiskHub portal, which provides tools and resources to help you understand your exposures, establish a response plan and minimize the effects of a breach on your organization.
Are you a MedPro Group insured who has a cyber security claim or question? Call us at 1-800-463-3776 to speak to one of our claims professionals. Insureds who would like to register on the eRiskHub should contact their Patient Safety and Risk Consultant for more information.Reporting a Breach
A cyber security breach might be covered under your MedPro Group policy. If a breach has occurred, your organization should take the following steps:
- Report the claim or potential claim to your insurance agent.
- Report the claim or potential claim to MedPro Group at 1-800-463-3776.
Important Information Regarding Legal Counsel
Legal counsel will be assigned to assist you or your organization in the event of a covered claim or if determined that assigning legal counsel is appropriate. If you retain your own legal counsel without the consent and approval of MedPro Group, you or your organization will be solely responsible for the legal fees and other costs associated with such engagement of counsel.
Privacy & Security: Healthcare
Cybersecurity is a team sport, and information sharing is key
Personal data of more than 4,000 potential blood donors leaked, says Singapore Red Cross
Why health systems are aligning IT and biomed departments
Prioritizing Privilege to Protect Patient Data
How to assess the security of hospital IoT
- Claims Study-Spotlight on Healthcare
- HIPAA Compliance – 10 Red Flags
- 10 Ways to Establish a Security Culture at Your Healthcare Organization
- Can Your Healthcare Practice Benefit From a Personal Electronic Device
- Cybersecurity Resource List
- Ensuring HIPAA Compliance in Text Messaging
- HIPAA Privacy and Security Essentials (Webinar for CE Credit)
- HIPAA Risk Resource List
- Passwords: A New Approach to an Old-School Security Strategy
- Preparing for the Inevitable: Security Incidents and Data Breaches
- The Frontline: Cybersecurity Training for Healthcare Workers