Welcome to the PRMS eRiskHub®
You must be a registered user to access the eRiskHub.
- If you are already registered, enter your Username and Password in the Member Login box in the upper right corner of this screen.
- If this is your first time here, please complete the New User Registration form below.
Note: You must have a valid Access Code in order to complete your registration. If you do not have an Access Code from a PRMS communication or in your policy packet, log into MyProgram, or contact ClientServices@prms.com. If you have an Access Code, but are experiencing difficulties registering or logging in, please contact email@example.com.
New User Registration
The California Consumer Privacy Act and the Future of Privacy Law in the US
A Q&A with Jon Neiditz of Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP
Passed in 2018 and slated to go into effect January 2020, AB 375 or The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) was created to give consumers better ownership and control over their personal data but opens up a world of compliance questions for businesses that sell such data. We spoke with Jon Neiditz, who co-leads the Cybersecurity, Privacy and Data Governance practice at Kilpatrick Townsend and Stockton LLP about the Act and its implications for the future of privacy regulation.
Cyber Risk News
- Facebook Says Breach Affected About 50 Million Accounts
- Global Data Breaches Exposed Nearly 2.7 Billion Records First Half of 2018
- Data breaches to expose 146 billion records by 2023
- 3 trends hackers at Black Hat and DEFCON are watching
- Anonymous hacker who made odd asylum claim in Canada sues in U.S. to claim time spent in Canadian prisons