Welcome to the Wawanesa Insurance eRiskHub®
This resource is available to customers of Wawanesa Insurance with Data Compromise or CyberOne® Coverage. You must be a registered user to access the eRiskHub.
- If you are already registered, enter your Username and Password in the upper right corner of this screen.
- If this is your first time here, please complete the fields below to register.
- Your Access Code is printed on your Policy Declaration or Renewal.
- If you do not have an Access Code, please contact your Insurance Broker.
- If you have an Access Code, but are experiencing difficulties registering or logging in, please contact
New User Registration
Cyber Risk News
Nissan Canada Finance Issues Data Breach Alert
Nissan data breach: Over 1 million customers’ sensitive data feared stolen by hackers
Top Canadian cyber security stories of 2017
Ottawa to pay $17.5M to settle student loan privacy breach lawsuit
PayPal’s Canadian Payments Processing Company Suffers Breach
Privacy Commissioner of Canada posts updated guidance on direct-to-consumer genetic testing and privacy
Canadian organizations target of spear phishing attack, says IBM
A Q&A with Scott Diamond of Chicago Crypto Network, LLC
Blockchain is an emerging technology with the potential to greatly reduce cyber risk and ensure data integrity. To find out more about how it works and why organizations can benefit from rethinking their business processes, I talked to Scott Diamond of Chicago Crypto Network.