Buffering Cyber Risk with Parametric Insurance01/20/2021
As cybersecurity risk continues to evolve, the insurance market is responding with new solutions designed to fill in gaps and expand coverage. One such innovation is parametric insurance, which is not a new product, but which has never been used in the cyber space. To find out more about how these policies work and the benefits they offer insureds, I spoke with Anibal Moreno, CEO of USQRisk, LLC
To read more, please log in
Recent Junto Plus Articles
- Understanding Aggregated Cyber Risk
- Cyber Modeling And The Importance Of Collecting The Right Data
- Kids on the Web: Are You Protecting Your Children’s Privacy?
- Physical Cybersecurity Breaches—The Latest Threat
- Cyber Legal Experts Weigh In: Predictions for 2021
- Why the C-Suite Needs Better Cybersecurity at Home
- Personal Cyber: Managing Cyber Risk at Home
- Remote Corporate Surveillance: Is Your Boss(ware) Watching?
- Your Questions Answered about Ransomware Payments
- NetDiligence Interviews Guidewire’s Tom Harvey About Upcoming Webinar
- Buffering Cyber Risk with Parametric Insurance
- What You Really Need to Know About the SolarWinds Attack
- A Quick Look at Facial Recognition
- The Regulatory Risks of Ransomware
- What Is Business Email Compromise?
- Responding to Ransomware: A Q&A with David Shear of Vigilante
- California Consumer Privacy Act - The Consumer Perspective
- Making the Best of Social Media
- COVID-19 Preparedness: Updating Incident Response Plans for Pandemic Scenarios
- Cyber Security and Privacy Risks During the COVID-19 Pandemic