Cyber Modeling And The Importance Of Collecting The Right Data04/28/2021
In this discussion with NetDiligence President Mark Greisiger, Scott Stransky, Vice President of Cyber Modeling at AIR Worldwide—and a member of the Verisk Cyber Solutions team—explains the important role of firmographic and technographic data in effective cyber risk modeling and risk management for insurance carriers and reinsurers.
To read more, please log in
Recent Junto Plus Articles
- Understanding Aggregated Cyber Risk
- Cyber Modeling And The Importance Of Collecting The Right Data
- Kids on the Web: Are You Protecting Your Children’s Privacy?
- Physical Cybersecurity Breaches—The Latest Threat
- Cyber Legal Experts Weigh In: Predictions for 2021
- Why the C-Suite Needs Better Cybersecurity at Home
- Personal Cyber: Managing Cyber Risk at Home
- Remote Corporate Surveillance: Is Your Boss(ware) Watching?
- Your Questions Answered about Ransomware Payments
- NetDiligence Interviews Guidewire’s Tom Harvey About Upcoming Webinar
- Buffering Cyber Risk with Parametric Insurance
- What You Really Need to Know About the SolarWinds Attack
- A Quick Look at Facial Recognition
- The Regulatory Risks of Ransomware
- What Is Business Email Compromise?
- Responding to Ransomware: A Q&A with David Shear of Vigilante
- California Consumer Privacy Act - The Consumer Perspective
- Making the Best of Social Media
- COVID-19 Preparedness: Updating Incident Response Plans for Pandemic Scenarios
- Cyber Security and Privacy Risks During the COVID-19 Pandemic