Dissecting the Surge in Data Privacy Claims Against Meta / Facebook03/20/2023
A recent wave of data privacy cases center on the use of Meta pixel and related technologies, with a variety of claims being used. James Monagle of Mullen Coughlin helps us dig deeper to understand why.
The post Dissecting the Surge in Data Privacy Claims Against Meta / Facebook appeared first on NetDiligence.
To read more, please log in
Recent Junto Plus Articles
- Know the Components of an Incident Response Plan
- Cyber Trends and Advice from a Midwest Law Firm
- Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification 101
- How to Vet Third-Party Vendors and Providers
- Top Cybersecurity Controls for SMEs in 2023
- Dissecting the Surge in Data Privacy Claims Against Meta / Facebook
- Board Members' Role in Cybersecurity Incident Response
- Understanding Data Poisoning Attacks
- Website Tracking Tech as a Liability Risk
- Are "Illicit" Crypto Transactions on the Rise?
- Global Cyber Threats in the Time of War
- State Privacy Law: A Look Ahead to 2023 and Beyond
- What Is XDR?
- How to Activate Your Incident Response Plan
- How to Practice Your Incident Response Plan
- How to Prepare Your Incident Response Plan
- Should Your Company Outsource Cybersecurity to a Managed Service Provider?
- How to Assess Your Supply Chain Risk
- Protecting Active Directory, the Cornerstone of All Businesses Today
- Cyber Threat Intelligence: A Primer