Dissecting the Surge in Data Privacy Claims Against Meta / Facebook03/20/2023
A recent wave of data privacy cases center on the use of Meta pixel and related technologies, with a variety of claims being used. James Monagle of Mullen Coughlin helps us dig deeper to understand why.
The post Dissecting the Surge in Data Privacy Claims Against Meta / Facebook appeared first on NetDiligence.
To read more, please log in
Recent Junto Plus Articles
- Ransomware Payment Tracking
- The Global Cyber Threats Your Company Needs To Know About: Part 2
- The Global Cyber Threats Your Company Needs to Know About: Part 1
- Understanding & Managing Cyber Risk for Cyber Insurance Coverage
- Navigating Cybersecurity Regulations: An In-Depth Look at SP 800-171
- A Q&A with Rory Egan of Munich Re
- Know the Components of an Incident Response Plan
- Cyber Trends and Advice from a Midwest Law Firm
- Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification 101
- How to Vet Third-Party Vendors and Providers
- Top Cybersecurity Controls for SMEs in 2023
- Dissecting the Surge in Data Privacy Claims Against Meta / Facebook
- Board Members' Role in Cybersecurity Incident Response
- Understanding Data Poisoning Attacks
- Website Tracking Tech as a Liability Risk
- Are "Illicit" Crypto Transactions on the Rise?
- Global Cyber Threats in the Time of War
- State Privacy Law: A Look Ahead to 2023 and Beyond
- What Is XDR?
- How to Activate Your Incident Response Plan