Board Members' Role in Cybersecurity Incident Response03/14/2023
Educating the board of directors about cyber incident response is important for aligning priorities and ensuring effective board oversight of cybersecurity and risk management.
The post Board Members' Role in Cybersecurity Incident Response appeared first on NetDiligence.
To read more, please log in
Recent Junto Plus Articles
- Know the Components of an Incident Response Plan
- Cyber Trends and Advice from a Midwest Law Firm
- Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification 101
- How to Vet Third-Party Vendors and Providers
- Top Cybersecurity Controls for SMEs in 2023
- Dissecting the Surge in Data Privacy Claims Against Meta / Facebook
- Board Members' Role in Cybersecurity Incident Response
- Understanding Data Poisoning Attacks
- Website Tracking Tech as a Liability Risk
- Are "Illicit" Crypto Transactions on the Rise?
- Global Cyber Threats in the Time of War
- State Privacy Law: A Look Ahead to 2023 and Beyond
- What Is XDR?
- How to Activate Your Incident Response Plan
- How to Practice Your Incident Response Plan
- How to Prepare Your Incident Response Plan
- Should Your Company Outsource Cybersecurity to a Managed Service Provider?
- How to Assess Your Supply Chain Risk
- Protecting Active Directory, the Cornerstone of All Businesses Today
- Cyber Threat Intelligence: A Primer