Welcome to the eRiskHub®
This resource is available to members of The League of Minnesota Cities Insurance Trust.
You must be a registered user to access the eRiskHub®.
- If you are already registered, enter your Username and Password in the Member Login box in the upper right corner of this screen.
- If this is your first time here, please complete the New User Registration form below.
Note: You must have a valid Access Code in order to complete your registration. You should have received an Access Code with your policy. If you do not have an Access Code, please contact Helene Tetz at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have an Access Code, but are experiencing difficulties registering or logging in, please contact email@example.com.
New User Registration
A Q&A with:
- Navid Jam, director of security consulting services at Mandiant.
- Daimon Geopfert, national leader of security and privacy consulting at RSM.
- Darin Bielby, managing director of disputes and investigations at Navigant
- Bill Hardin, vice president of forensics services at Charles River Associates
- Jason Smolanoff, managing director, global practice leader of cyber security and investigations at Kroll
- Austin Murphy, director of incident response for Crowdstrike
Forensics firms play a vital role in any data loss incident, helping the breached organization determine exactly what went wrong, assess the scope of the damage, and, in conjunction with a Breach Coach®’s efforts, take steps to remediate the problem. We spoke with leading forensics experts about dos and don’ts for an optimal forensics process.