Forensics: Planning for a Successful Investigationby Mark Greisiger | NetDiligence® | 04/06/2017
Experts interviewed for this article:
- Navid Jam, director of security consulting services at Mandiant.
- Daimon Geopfert, national leader of security and privacy consulting at RSM.
- Darin Bielby, managing director of disputes and investigations at Navigant
- Bill Hardin, vice president of forensics services at Charles River Associates
- Jason Smolanoff, managing director, global practice leader of cyber security and investigations at Kroll
- Austin Murphy, director of incident response for Crowdstrike
Forensics firms play a vital role in any data loss incident, helping the breached organization determine exactly what went wrong, assess the scope of the damage, and, in conjunction with a Breach Coach®’s efforts, take steps to remediate the problem. We spoke with leading forensics experts about dos and don’ts for an optimal forensics process.
To read more, please log in
A Q&A with Ben Beeson of Arceo Analytics
As the cyber insurance industry has grown, so has the need for smarter approaches to risk assessment. I asked Ben Beeson, Head of Insurance at Arceo Analytics, about the role technology can play in better understanding clients’ security risks in real time.