Forensics: Planning for a Successful Investigationby Mark Greisiger | NetDiligence® | 04/06/2017
Experts interviewed for this article:
- Navid Jam, director of security consulting services at Mandiant.
- Daimon Geopfert, national leader of security and privacy consulting at RSM.
- Darin Bielby, managing director of disputes and investigations at Navigant
- Bill Hardin, vice president of forensics services at Charles River Associates
- Jason Smolanoff, managing director, global practice leader of cyber security and investigations at Kroll
- Austin Murphy, director of incident response for Crowdstrike
Forensics firms play a vital role in any data loss incident, helping the breached organization determine exactly what went wrong, assess the scope of the damage, and, in conjunction with a Breach Coach®’s efforts, take steps to remediate the problem. We spoke with leading forensics experts about dos and don’ts for an optimal forensics process.
To read more, please log in
A Q&A with Scott Diamond of Chicago Crypto Network, LLC
Blockchain is an emerging technology with the potential to greatly reduce cyber risk and ensure data integrity. To find out more about how it works and why organizations can benefit from rethinking their business processes, I talked to Scott Diamond of Chicago Crypto Network.