What Is XDR?11/02/2022
3 Key Takeaways: What Is XDR and Do You Need It? An increase in the number and sophistication level of ransomware attacks is giving rise to more complex solutions. Managed EDR can get your network 90% of the way there and may be the right choice for organizations with constrained resources. A good analyst can...
To read more, please log in
Recent Junto Plus Articles
- State Privacy Law: A Look Ahead to 2023 and Beyond
- What Is XDR?
- How to Activate Your Incident Response Plan
- How to Practice Your Incident Response Plan
- How to Prepare Your Incident Response Plan
- Should Your Company Outsource Cybersecurity to a Managed Service Provider?
- How to Assess Your Supply Chain Risk
- Protecting Active Directory, the Cornerstone of All Businesses Today
- Cyber Threat Intelligence: A Primer
- Should You Be Concerned About Cloud Security?
- How eRiskHub Powers Modern-Day Insurance Professionals
- Five Data Recovery Tips You Can't Afford to Get Wrong
- The Evolving Cyber Front of the Russia-Ukraine War
- How to Comply with CIRCIA
- Coming to Philly: The FBI's Role in Incident Response
- Ransomware Payments and the Ukraine Conflict
- Cybersecurity and The War in Ukraine
- How the Cybersecurity Market Impacts D&O Liability Insurance
- Attorney-Client Privilege in Cybersecurity
- Why The Privacy of Our DNA and Genomic Data Matters