What Is XDR?11/02/2022
3 Key Takeaways: What Is XDR and Do You Need It? An increase in the number and sophistication level of ransomware attacks is giving rise to more complex solutions. Managed EDR can get your network 90% of the way there and may be the right choice for organizations with constrained resources. A good analyst can...
To read more, please log in
Recent Junto Plus Articles
- Ransomware Payment Tracking
- The Global Cyber Threats Your Company Needs To Know About: Part 2
- The Global Cyber Threats Your Company Needs to Know About: Part 1
- Understanding & Managing Cyber Risk for Cyber Insurance Coverage
- Navigating Cybersecurity Regulations: An In-Depth Look at SP 800-171
- A Q&A with Rory Egan of Munich Re
- Know the Components of an Incident Response Plan
- Cyber Trends and Advice from a Midwest Law Firm
- Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification 101
- How to Vet Third-Party Vendors and Providers
- Top Cybersecurity Controls for SMEs in 2023
- Dissecting the Surge in Data Privacy Claims Against Meta / Facebook
- Board Members' Role in Cybersecurity Incident Response
- Understanding Data Poisoning Attacks
- Website Tracking Tech as a Liability Risk
- Are "Illicit" Crypto Transactions on the Rise?
- Global Cyber Threats in the Time of War
- State Privacy Law: A Look Ahead to 2023 and Beyond
- What Is XDR?
- How to Activate Your Incident Response Plan